Listen to HCPro’s audio conference Goal-Driven Restorative Nursing on Thursday, February 25 and learn how to create and maintain an effective restorative nursing program in your facility. This 90-minute presentation will give you the information and tools you need to develop and maintain a successful restorative nursing program that meets Medicare reimbursement requirements and improves the quality of life for your residents.
Listen to the following audio clip of B.J. Collard, one of the speakers on the program and the founder of CTS Inc in Denver, CO, discuss the importance of restorative nursing and what she believes listeners will take away from this audio conference:
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify elements of a goal-driven restorative nursing program
- Identify the Medicare reimbursement requirements for restorative nursing programs and ensure their program meets these requirements
- Implement restorative nursing processes that improve residents’ quality of life and help them reach their highest level of functional ability
- Identify best practices for restorative nursing care planning
- List the benefits, both to the residents and the facility, of a successful restorative nursing program