At HCPro, we recognize that long-term care billers are a largely underserved professional population. While long-term care has national associations for nearly every type of nursing home professional, no membership association for billing professionals exists – until now.
The soon to be launched HCPro’s Billers’ Association is a national membership community designed specifically for long-term care billers. This much-needed association fills an excessive industry void and meets the needs of long-term care billers by:
- Providing a credible, go-to source for billing, regulatory, and reimbursement information
- Gaining billing-specific guidance, education, and training needed to be successful in their roles
- Offering valuable resources including a community of fellow billers to share ideas and get their unique questions answered by peers in the field
- Enabling billing staff to collaborate and network with individuals in their field for the purpose of submitting claims appropriately and accurately
- Helping them make sense of all the regulatory changes and highlight what they need to know about the evolving world of billing
Current Billing Alert for Long-Term Care subscribers will now become members of the Billers’ Association for the same cost as your newsletter subscription.