At HCPro, we recognize that long-term care billers are a largely underserved professional population. While long-term care has national associations for nearly every type of nursing home professional, no membership association for billing professionals exists – until now.
The soon to be launched HCPro’s Billers’ Association is a national membership community designed specifically for long-term care billers. This much-needed association fills an excessive industry void and meets the needs of long-term care billers by:
- Providing a credible, go-to source for billing, regulatory, and reimbursement information
- Gaining billing-specific guidance, education, and training needed to be successful in their roles
- Offering valuable resources including a community of fellow billers to share ideas and get their unique questions answered by peers in the field
- Enabling billing staff to collaborate and network with individuals in their field for the purpose of submitting claims appropriately and accurately
- Helping them make sense of all the regulatory changes and highlight what they need to know about the evolving world of billing
Current Billing Alert for Long-Term Care customers will receive their last print edition (August 2015) of the Billing Alert newsletter in late July. The next edition will be emailed electronically to all Billing Alert customers, and available digitally at www.longtermcarebillers.com.