The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum is scheduled for Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 2 PM EST. To participate, CMS recommends dialing in 15 minutes before the call start time. Jeanette Kranacs and Jill Darling will be the conference leaders.
The agenda includes the following items:
- Nursing Home Compare
- SNF Payment Models Research update
- Electronic submission of staffing data through the Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) is required of all Long Term Care Facilities in 2016. ALL nursing homes will need to register to submit data in order to meet this requirement and maintain compliance.
- QIES Extended Maintenance Downtime in March
- Electronic Staffing Data Submission PBJ Update
- Nursing Home Strategic Plan Development
The Open Door Forum will include an open Q&A at its conclusion. The next ODF is planned for April 21, 2016.
Instructions to participate in the Open Door are as follows:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 38431613
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 38431613
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID. Encores for ODFs held on Thursdays can be accessed the following Monday. The recording is available for 3 business days.