The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016
Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Todd Smith & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Acting Chair – Todd Smith (Center for Medicare)
Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2017 Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities – Proposed Rule
- FY 2017 Skilled Nursing Facility PPS NPRM – SNF Value Based Purchasing
- FY 2017 Skilled Nursing Facility PPS NPRM – SNF Quality Reporting
- Self-Identified Overpayment Final Rule CMS-6037-F
- Electronic Staffing Data Submission PBJ Update
- Nursing Home Compare QM updates
- Skilled Nursing Facility and IMPACT Act upcoming stakeholder engagement opportunities
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: June 2, 2016
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the PRESS. If you are the Press, please refrain from joining the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 39979132
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 39979132
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID. Encores for ODFs held on Thursdays can be accessed the following Monday. The recording is available for 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.