Skilled Nursing Facility Volume- to Value-Based Reimbursement Boot Camp is in Nashville, TN, March 13-14.
Building solid operational and clinical processes is key for skilled nursing facilities (SNF) to stay compliant under the numerous Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulatory changes effective October 1. The evolving “volume to value” industry landscape brings with it more accountability, higher outcome standards, and incentivized payment systems.
HCPro’s Skilled Nursing Facility Volume- to Value-Based Reimbursement Boot Camp covers the industry changes that impact your processes and provides guidance on how to improve compliance and ultimately become a preferred provider.
FY 2018 payment rates are triggered by data collection between October 1 and December 31, 2016. This two-day intensive Boot Camp provides attendees with the guidance needed to ensure processes are in place to collect accurate, appropriate MDS and claims data. It also provides guidance on the industry’s future payment models, the methodology of the quality measures associated with them, and strategies to remain resilient in the future marketplace.
Register now for the help your facility needs to:
- Identify the new care delivery models impacting post-acute care
- Appropriately code the new MDS Section GG, Functional Abilities and Goals
- Understand the top five MDS changes, including the End of Stay item set; Section C, Cognitive Patterns; Section GG, Functional Abilities and Goals; Section M, Skin Conditions, and Section N, Medications
- Develop solid infrastructure and internal processes to achieve accurate reimbursement and quality outcomes
- Improve internal processes and develop a solid infrastructure to achieve accurate reimbursement and quality outcomes
- Improve your SNF’s ability to become a preferred provider
Benefits of this Boot Camp include:
- A focus on the actual rules—Understand the changing regulatory landscape and ensure your facility is obtaining correct reimbursement and quality outcomes.
- Hands-on learning—Participants complete a set of exercises at the end of each module to ensure they understand the concepts and know how to apply them to real-world situations.
- Custom-designed course materials—Materials are developed by instructors and editors specifically for this intensive learning format. Each participant receives comprehensive course materials and convenient access to current Medicare statutes, regulations, and guidelines.
- Small class size—Class size is limited to ensure individual attention.
- Highly rated—Course participants consistently give HCPro’s courses an overall rating of 4.8 or higher (on a five-point scale).
Who should attend?
- Reimbursement directors and staff members
- Finance directors and staff members
- Business office managers and staff members
- Directors of nursing and nursing department staff members
- Therapy staff members
- Administrators and owners
- MDS coordinators
- Quality assurance managers and staff members
- Compliance officers and auditors
- Legal department personnel
- Staff nurses
- Nurse managers
- Restorative nurses
- Charge nurses
- Nursing assistants
Send 4 attendees and the 5th is free! Click here for a video preview and to register now.