The Billers’ Association for Long-Term Care (BALTC) is a membership community created specifically for professionals involved in the long-term care revenue cycle. This national association provides members with a resource of continuously updated tools, reimbursement and regulatory guidance, and education to help prevent revenue loss and documentation and billing errors so providers can withstand audits at any point in time.
With its involved expert advisory board members and active talk group, this engaged group of professionals is a great place for sharing and receiving best practices, tips, and tools with your peers!
Membership Benefits Include
• A weekly enewsletter that highlights regulatory changes and provides coding and billing guidance
• A subscription to our monthly newsletter, Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, which offers in-depth coverage of the industry and regulatory changes that impact the important role you play at your facility
• A quarterly webinar that breaks down recent regulatory changes
• A quarterly, electronic white paper on top billing and reimbursement issues
• An active list serv to collaborate and share ideas with fellow members
• To review all of the benefits of membership, please visit our webpage!
*Use coupon code BALTC155 at checkout to save 60% on a one-year Billers’ Association for Long-Term Care membership. Discount not applicable to current BALTC members or previous purchases and is not to be combined with any other offers. Coupon code expires 6/30/2019 at 11:59pm PT.