CMS is offering web-based training on existing requirements and changes coming to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program.
The trainings apply to home health as well as Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilties (IRFs), Long-Term Care Hospitals (LTCHs) and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs).
The course should take about 15 minutes. Training topics include:
- Overview of the IMPACT Act;
- How post-acute quality reporting programs support the meaningful measures initiative;
- Status of Standardized Patient Assessment Data Elements (SPADEs) today;
- Preview of new reporting requirements;
- Training and resources; and
- Upcoming training events.
View the training at https://pac.training/courses/spades/#/.