DecisionHealth is seeking speakers to present at the 2022 Home Health Administrator’s Summit, to be held May 2-4, 2022, at the Paris Hotel, in Las Vegas.
All interested applicants should email Marci Geipe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenters must submit their proposals the application prior to September 2, 2021 deadline.
The goal of the conference is to help home health agencies grow and thrive despite constantly changing regulatory requirements such as Home Health Value-Based Purchasing and the Notice of Admission, for instance. Attendees will learn how to leverage the latest on innovative care delivery models that have emerged as a result of the pandemic and move to meet the demand for more acute services in the home.
We’re seeking consultants, attorneys, thought leaders AND agency managers who have a success story to share on one of the topics below or other.
If chosen as a speaker, you’ll receive:
- Professional recognition as a speaker – in our brochure and in conference materials
- Free admission to all sessions and networking events
To apply, email Marci Geipe at email@example.com Thursday, Sept 2, 2021.
Presentation subjects can include but are not limited to:
- Success with Home Health Value-Based Purchasing
- Outcomes and patient satisfaction indicators to track
- Effective sales and marketing strategies post 2020
- Legal nuances of marketing in Medicare
- New care delivery models and how to be part of them
- Hospital at Home initiatives explained
- Real-life recruitment and retention practices
- Documentation compliance/navigating audits and claims review
- Face-to-face requirements
- Infection control and emergency preparation
- Survey prep strategies
- Clinical operations and PDGM (Care coordination, documentation, productivity, etc.)
- Agency case study involving new tech adoption
- Operational efficiencies and technology to attract investors
- Telehealth, technology and the new virtual environment in home care
- Legal traps to avoid in 2022 and beyond
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A) trends in home health
- And more…
Presentations should provide a summary of what the presentation would cover as well as bulleted tips containing key learning objectives that would be covered. When choosing speakers, we will consider the following criteria:
- Timeliness of the topic. We are looking for the topics that home health agencies will be focused on and investing in when the conference takes place May 2022.
- Originality: We’re looking for fresh yet functional solutions to home health agency challenges, revealing real-world agency experiences.
- Practicality: We want sessions that speak to the immediate concerns of home health agency administrators and offer usable strategies that attendees can take home and implement.
- Tools and additional handouts: We’ll give special attention to proposals that include possible tools and resources that could be given to supplement the slides.
Accepted speakers receive free admission to the 2022 Home Health Administrator’s Summit as well as a stipend for travel and hotel expenses!
Connect and hear from trailblazers in the industry who will share lessons learned, programs that work, and best practices that will keep you innovating long after the event is over.
We look forward to hearing your ideas on making the 2022 Home Health Administrator’s Summit a richly rewarding experience for all attendees.
- Contact: Marci Geipe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your proposal by Thursday, September 2, 2021.
Thank you in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.