The Home Health Research Grant is now accepting submissions for research proposals seeking 2022 funding, which will help advance home health care and may seek to improve care delivery at home through quality and innovation, according to a release from the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation.
For the 2022 funding period, funding will be awarded up to $75,000 maximum. Multiple projects may be funded if they do not exceed the total funding allocated for all projects of $75,000.
Accepted project(s) will further research of home health as it pertains to both the current challenges facing healthcare delivery and critical areas of need in the future. Topics given priority for funding may include:
- Virtual Home-Based Skilled Home Health Care Visits
- Care Delivery
- Patient Identification
- Patient Access to Home Health Care
- Home Health Care Workforce
- Precautions and Shortages
- Recruitment, Retention, and Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Early-stage pilot programs
- Home Health in Medicare Advantage (https://ahhqi.org/research/medicare-advantage-report)
The deadline to submit a proposal is December 23, 2021.
See the full RFP at https://ahhqi.org/research/request-for-proposals.