Virtually advance your career from the comfort of your home or office! We are not offering all Training Series’ VIRTUALLY!
The COVID-19 pandemic spread through the country at such a rapid pace no one was prepared. But healthcare careers are more important than ever, and we want to make sure you are able to obtain the education and resources that you need to help you in your role. These classes will follow the same exact agenda the in-person classes follow, will allow you to social distance, and learn from the comfort of your own home or office.
Connect with industry leaders to help your agency create a plan of action for the future.
Convene with other home care agency leaders and receive strategies for continued response to COVID-19 while also adapting to PDGM. This innovative virtual education event will deliver all the best practices you need to assess your current financial and clinical outcomes to ensure success in the months ahead. You’ll walk away energized to refine your revenue cycle from coding to OASIS to timely billing and keep staff safe engaged and safe during these trying times.
A free online educational event for Home-Health professionals.
Home Health Now is HCPro’s exclusive virtual event taking place on July 30th, 2020. The half-day event features sessions on topics that matter to home health professionals, like finance exit strategies, HIPAA and information security, reducing your audit risk, and more.
Benefits of Attending
- Get the industry updates. Learn about solutions and strategies to help your organization succeed during this unprecedented time.
- No cost! This Online Summit is free to attend for home health professionals courtesy of HCPro and our generous sponsors.
- We know your time is valuable. Attend all 5 sessions, or choose the ones most relevant to you. Register for all and receive recordings for the sessions you can’t attend.
- A new way to connect. Join the Online Summit from your home or office. No travel needed for this educational experience.
Correct codes, correct PDGM payments, and rapid COVID-19 response!
Attention home health coders! DecisionHealth presents its first-ever virtual event designed to get home health coders and quality managers up-to-speed in a few short days on the many changes that will impact PDGM payments in 2020 and beyond.
Now more than ever, coders need to band together and share solutions for maintaining the highest level of compliance while also responding to the public health emergency. Coding Professionals: Home Health Virtual Event can be accessed from anywhere you like and will connect you with some of the nation’s top coders and coding experts to share early lessons learned from PDGM and COVID-19 response.
A free online educational event to master the seven elements of a compliance plan and help your agency succeed.
During Mastering Compliance: Home Health Virtual Event, you’ll receive access to great educational content and can ask questions of our expert speakers and network with your colleagues and peers— all from an easy-to-use conference platform, accessible via your computer or your mobile device!
After attending this program, learners will be able to:
- Discuss how to establish compliant documentation practices
- Identify effective policies and procedures
- Describe the steps to prepare for a visit from surveyors
- List ways to conduct an effective compliance audit