Virtually advance your career from the comfort of your home or office! We are not offering all Training Series’ VIRTUALLY!
The COVID-19 pandemic spread through the country at such a rapid pace no one was prepared. But healthcare careers are more important than ever, and we want to make sure you are able to obtain the education and resources that you need to help you in your role. These classes will follow the same exact agenda the in-person classes follow, will allow you to social distance, and learn from the comfort of your own home or office.
A free online educational event to master the seven elements of a compliance plan and help your agency succeed.
During Mastering Compliance: Home Health Virtual Event, you’ll receive access to great educational content and can ask questions of our expert speakers and network with your colleagues and peers— all from an easy-to-use conference platform, accessible via your computer or your mobile device!
After attending this program, learners will be able to:
- Discuss how to establish compliant documentation practices
- Identify effective policies and procedures
- Describe the steps to prepare for a visit from surveyors
- List ways to conduct an effective compliance audit
A free online educational event for private duty professionals.
Private Duty Now is HCPro’s exclusive online summit taking place on November 12, 2020. The half-day event features sessions on topics that matter to private duty professionals.
Benefits of Attending
- Get the industry updates. Learn about solutions and strategies to help your organization succeed during this unprecedented time
- No cost! This Online Summit is free to attend for post-acute professionals courtesy of HCPro and our generous sponsors.
- We know your time is valuable. Attend all 6 sessions, or choose the ones most relevant to you. Register for all and receive recordings for the sessions you can’t attend.
- A new way to connect. Join the Online Summit from your home or office. No travel needed for this educational experience.