Leverage New Opportunities & Gain Strategies to Grow Your Agency
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to Home Health Administrator’s Summit. Join us May 2-4, 2022, at DecisionHealth’s Home Health Administrator’s Summit in Las Vegas, as the nation’s thought leaders and agency heads come together to recharge, strategize and lead the path to innovative new care delivery models while balancing the staffing shortage worsened by the pandemic.
Attend this event and walk away with strategies to leverage opportunities and combat challenges facing the home health industry, including how to:
- Gain a full picture of the current and future regulatory environment
- Increase referrals through innovative partnerships
- Refine your marketing practices for added business
- Recruit and retain top clinical talent
- Secure bonuses in HHVBP
- Leverage televisits for improved quality, savings, and compliance
- Avoid audit scrutiny related to face-to-face documentation
- Navigate the home health employment legal & regulatory landscape
- Discover how to improve the value of your agency
- Take advantage of Medicare Advantage opportunities
- And more!
Get the latest guidance for accurate coding
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to Home Health Coding Summit. Welcome back home health coders—to the place where everybody knows your name! Now in its 19th year, the 2022 Home Health Coding Summit is the can’t miss coding event of the year. The 2022 Home Health Coding Summit is your one-stop shop to get intermediate and advanced code training led by the nation’s top home health coding and OASIS trainers including Lisa Selman-Holman, Arlynn Hansell, J’non Griffin, Sherri Parson, and more!
In addition to intense code training, here’s what we have in store for you in 2022:
- Special Preconference on Compliance – Learn how to create a culture of compliance with best practices for properly managing an episode from intake to discharge.
- 30+ hours of intermediate and advanced code training, including interactive scenario sessions in which you’ll work in groups with expert instructors.
- Specialty code training for advanced coders – Delve into the most complicated home health cases and work through actual patient documentation to find the right codes.
- OASIS-E prep for coders and QA professionals – Dive into the changes coming to the OASIS and learn how OASIS, coding, and the plan of care need to work hand-in-hand—a can’t miss training for those who want to become dual-certified.
- Access to the nation’s leading home health & hospice coding experts – Learn from a lineup of the industry’s most trusted and forward-thinking trainers.
- Welcome & Networking reception –Connect with others who share you same passion
- Fun coding games and exciting door prizes!
Stay up to date with 2022 coding & OASIS training
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to Stay up to date with 2022 coding & OASIS training. There’s no question—you need expert training and you need it now. Whether you’re new to coding or OASIS, or you need an update on the latest changes for FY2022, the Ultimate Training Series has got you covered. Choose the agenda that suits your experience level.
For coders: When it comes to home health coding under PDGM, the margin for error is getting wider. Don’t get left behind! Insufficient training leads to claim delays, denials, coding backlog, compliance problems and decreased cash flow.
For clinicians and OASIS reviewers: The OASIS document and guidance are challenging, and you need to be prepared. OASIS accuracy is your key to becoming a 5-star agency, achieving value-based bonuses and getting full reimbursement.
DecisionHealth’s Ultimate Coding & OASIS Training is the answer to your ICD-10 coding and OASIS challenges. This series provides ICD-10 training and OASIS education led by the top home health experts in the nation. Our trainers understand the PDGM payment model inside and out. You’ll get a comprehensive understanding of the interactions between coding, the OASIS, and PDGM.
All of DecisionHealth’s Ultimate Training classes are available in a convenient online format so there’s no need to travel to get top-notch training. Don’t risk your agency’s revenue and productivity—register today!
BMSC Certification: Thinking about sitting for the HCS-D exam? The ICD-10 Intermediate Coding Viruatl Seminar will help you prepare. For the HCS-O exam, we recommend the OASIS Virtual.
You can also combine any of our core training sessions to maximize your learning and saving.
Generate referrals, grow your business & stay ahead of the competition!
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to the25th Annual Private Duty Conference & Expo. Join us for the largest, national private duty event: DecisionHealth’s 25th Annual Private Duty National Conference & Expo, Oct. 17 – 19, 2022, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Join hundreds of private duty executives from top performing agencies and hear real-world, first-hand success stories on how to differentiate your company, create quality standards, manage growth and capture market share that lasts into the next decade. This 2½-day conference and expo will cover real-life examples of how private duty home care agencies can recruit, diversity and grow!
Here’s just a sampling of what we have in store for you in 2022:
- Compliance strategies to stay ahead of changing wage-and-hour, legal and HR rules
- Marketing and sales advice on how to diversify your services, grow your business
- Best practices for staying ahead and compete in the nonmedical home care market
- Proven tactics to recruit and retain caregivers, grow your client base
- Strategies to partner with other providers and payers
- Technology solutions for connecting with a remote homecare workforce and client base
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other private duty executives like yourself and shop the exhibit hall for dozens of the latest solutions that can help your agency increase revenue and referrals.
Register today and walk away with strategies and ready-to-use tools!
The Online Summit for Home Health Professionals
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to the 2022 Home Health NOW event. This virtual event will help home health professionals enhance compliance and reimbursement in regards to face-to-face policy and help navigate the new world of COVID-19 vaccine mandates, along with much more.
Join us to learn how to become a better home health professional and experience a variety of other benefits including:
- No cost to attend!
- Learn about strategies from industry thought-leaders
- Receive on-demand access after the event