The The Online Summit for Home Health Professionals
Post-Acute Advisor is excited to invite you to Home Health NOW forum. This virtual event will help home health agencies enhance compliance and reimbursement in regards to face-to-face policy and help navigate the new world of potential COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
Join us to learn how to become a better home health professional and experience a variety of other benefits including:
- No cost to attend! This event is completely free courtesy of Home Health Advisor and our generous sponsors
- Connect with peers and industry leaders to share best practices and winning strategies
- Learn about strategies implementing by industry thought-leaders
- Full access to all four sessions
Proven tactics & new solutions to support and grow your business
DecisionHealth is excited to invite you to the 2021 Private Duty National Conference & Expo in Las Vegas for a wonderful and responsible reunion. This 2½-day conference and expo will cover real-life examples of how private duty home care agencies can create solid infection control policies, keep clients and caregivers safe, develop flexible scheduling, increase their profits, retain caregivers, and comply with wage-and-hour regulations.
Learn more about the ways you can improve your private duty practice, and gain useful and insightful tips about hot topics in the industry, including:
- Compliance strategies to stay ahead of changing wage-and-hour, legal, and HR rules (learn all about this in our dedicated preconference)
- Private duty response to COVID-19 and how to keep clients and caregivers safe
- Marketing and sales advice on how to navigate the new normal
- Methods to stay ahead and compete in the nonmedical home care market
- Ways to recruit and retain caregivers
- Ideas about how to increase your client base
- Strategies to partner with other providers and payers
- Technology solutions for connecting with a remote homecare workforce and client base
- Plenty of networking opportunities in our Exhibit Hall!
Prepare to tackle the FY2022 code changes, and work through the new coding guidelines and key updates to OASIS guidance!
The margin for error is growing wider, so don’t get left behind! Insufficient ICD-10 training will lead to claim delays, denials, a coding backlog, and ultimately decreased cash flow. And the same is true for OASIS and its guidance—you need to understand how to properly answer the most challenging items to ensure your agency receives proper payment in PDGM.
DecisionHealth’s Ultimate Coding & OASIS Training is the answer to your training challenges. This series provides ICD-10 code and OASIS education led by the top home health experts in the nation. Whether your staff needs ICD-10 guidance, OASIS clarity, or both, these intensive boot camps have you covered.
- OASIS Training
- ICD-10 Intermediate Coding
- ICD-10 Advanced Coding
- OASIS & ICD-10 Intermediate Coding
- OASIS & ICD-10 Advanced Coding
In addition, you have the ability to sit for the exam of your choice while on site!
Virtually advance your career from the comfort of your home or office! We are not offering all Training Series’ VIRTUALLY!
The COVID-19 pandemic spread through the country at such a rapid pace no one was prepared. But healthcare careers are more important than ever, and we want to make sure you are able to obtain the education and resources that you need to help you in your role. These classes will follow the same exact agenda the in-person classes follow, will allow you to social distance, and learn from the comfort of your own home or office.
Coding & Compliance Virtual Training to keep you up to date!
Don’t get left behind. Stay up to date with FY2022 codes, coding guidance, and PDGM updates to ensure you’re coding claims accurately and efficiently. During this two-day virtual training event, our expert speakers will walk you through complex coding topics.
After attending this program, learners will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of FY2022 code and guideline changes to properly code starting October 1, 2021
- Master codes that drive payment in PDGM to properly code claims and ensure accurate payment for services delivered
- Identify best practices to improve documentation strategies, streamline processes to avoid ADRs, and ensure timely payment
- Learn how to properly code musculoskeletal, respiratory (including COVID-19), diabetes, and cardiovascular conditions to ensure claims are accurately paid and avoid denials