Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Join Littler Shareholder, Angelo Spinola, for a high level overview of the latest legal updates in the home care industry for private duty. Angelo will advise on best practices to remain in compliance with the rapidly changing legal landscape. He will also discuss the highly anticipated legal practices that are most likely to result in new lawsuits as we move through a new year.
With a new administration in the White House, we must anticipate new challenges the industry may face. Angelo will provide you with the solid foundation you’ll need for your business to continue to thrive through 2021.
Join us to learn how to:
- Anticipate changes from a new administration
- Analyze recent legal updates and their effects
- Identify best practices that should be in place to maintain compliance
- Recognize specific policies that are essential to have to minimize legal risk
- Prepare your home care business for 2021
At Littler, our unparalleled commitment to labor and employment law helps our clients navigate a complex business world with nuanced legal issues – building better solutions for their toughest challenges.