SNF populations are at the highest risk of being affected by COVID-19. If infected, residents are at an increased risk of serious illness and death. With the number of reported cases rising daily in the United States, CMS and the CDC are taking action to protect the health and safety of residents and healthcare providers.
Join us on April 21 at 2 pm ET for a free webinar that will provide SNFs with reliable information and best practices to avoid regulatory compliance issues with infection prevention and control in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- How to effectively screen for COVID-19
- How to care for residents with COVID-19
- How to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Surveyor perspectives on infection control
- Where to access timely and reliable information about COVID-19