Do you want to:
- Identify the steps necessary to develop a QAPI program and how to incorporate it into the daily regimen
- Analyze current Medicare risk factors such as those within the PEPPER reports and the OIG Work Plan
- Conduct internal audits of current documentation, assessment, therapy utilization, and coding practices
- Make meaningful steps to reduce rehospitalizations and atypical drug use
- Recognize the signs of an adverse event and the steps to take to stop future adverse events
- Use QAPI techniques to improve the RAI and discharge processes
Then join Diane Brown and HCPro in Chicago November 14 – 15 for the SNF Quality and Compliance Seminar. Click here for more information.