Thursday, August 27; 2:30-4 pm ET
Don’t miss the August 27 MLN Connects Call — five weeks before ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015. CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt will be opening the call with a national implementation update. Then, Sue Bowman from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and Nelly Leon-Chisen from the American Hospital Association (AHA) will be joining us with coding guidance and tips, along with updates from CMS.
- National implementation update, CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt
- Coding guidance, AHA and AHIMA
- How to get answers to coding questions
- Claims that span the implementation date
- Results from acknowledgement and end-to-end testing weeks
- Provider resources
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and all Medicare providers.
To Register: Visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.